Monday, August 6, 2012

I smell Vampire Blood

Hello my lovelies (and new follower, yay!) today will be a quick one since I'm packing up for the move. Hopefully we will be transferring all our stuff to the new house this weekend, weather permitting.

Saturday Sam and I went Goodwill shopping in Warner Robins, which is about a 30 minute drive from where we live. We donated some old toys of Zach's, Sam found some pants for work and I unearthed a pretty little Halloween themed Old Navy shirt that had been lurking in the ladies section, waiting just for me.

I didn't think to get Sam to take a picture of me while I was wearing it yesterday, but I did my best with my camera phone this morning.

spider and web detail at the shoulder

spiderweb detail on lower corner


Ok, we've now learned that my phone takes crap pictures, sorry.

Anyhow, we also came across this shop called A Touch of Magick that we had never seen before. Naturally we investigated, and found all sorts of things I wanted to buy. There were some really cute gargoyle figures that I resisted (I'll go back later), but we did get some incense, namely this:


The caption on the side of the box is what makes this so adorable: "Vampire Blood is harvested through an advanced process in which vampires are slowly bled. The unearthly qualities of the blood are isolated and extracted into a premium incense. Some vampires were harmed during this process but none met true death. This is a rare premium extract of Vampire Blood that is sure to heighten the senses and create inner sensations of nirvana. Enjoy" 

The incense itself has a somewhat strong smell when burned, but is still enjoyable. I also picked up some Dragon's Blood in cones. Dragon's Blood has been my favorite sent for years.

Well, that's all I have, what did you guys do this weekend?





  


3 comments:

  1. I would be very careful about buying anything made with vampire blood as you may invoke the wrath of Eric Northman. If you watch True Blood you'll know who I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh if only I could invoke Eric.....sorry, now I need to clean up the drool...

      Delete
  2. Ah! I see that you do know him then! You might have to stand in line waiting for him to take his vengeance though. It might be a long line.

    ReplyDelete