Friday, October 5, 2012

On School Projects and a Question

Sorry I've been gone; very busy with child and school stuff.

And on that note....

I have a final film project due at the end of november for my production class (I am a New Media and Communication Major). This project is essentially a ten-minute documentary. I haven't hammered out the details yet, but I want to do something about the Goth subculture. Maybe just a "what is it and what does it mean to you?" type thing.

My problem is that I don't have people I know (besides my husband) that I could interview for this project. Is there anyone in the Middle Georgia area - or anywhere in Georgia, I'm willing to drive - that would be willing to be interviewed on camera? Please please please leave me a comment or send me an email if you are interested or have any suggestions.




A link to my email is in my profile, but I'll give it to you here as well:
safryemitchell@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. In the meanwhile, are you going to interview Morticia Addams? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a random pic because I didn't want it to be just text.

      Delete