Sunday, June 10, 2012

Outfit post

This post was supposed to be for sophistique noir's Red & Black week, but I somehow missed it, but I like the picture anyway so here it is:




















Bloody top: hot topic
Skull necklace (with a little red rose: Claire's
Devil voodoo doll earrings: hot topic.

Yes, once upon a time I did a lot of shopping at Hot Topic, when the store actually had things that I wanted. I've had that top for a few years; the last couple of years I've bought almost everything from Goodwill or some other thrift store. Or of course Halloween clarence sales......

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Nothing wrong with Hot Topic, even though it gets a lot of snarky comments from people. And the best things can be gotten at thrift stores and of course, the Halloween clearance sales, the best time to shop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry you missed Red & Black Week! There's always next year. :) I love that top. doesn't matter where you bought it - we've all found a cool thing or two at Hot Topic at some point. It's just those who shop there exclusively who perhaps could do with a little more creativity... ;)

    ReplyDelete